Z Electric Vehicle
Manufacturer of Electric Motorcycles, Motor Scooters, E-Bikes, and Trikes
"The way to change the world is to build world changing products our customers use to better their lives and the world."
**A Federal Tax Credit is in effect for 2016 for 10% of the purchase price of all models of ZEV motorcycle & motor scooter over 4000 watts power**
- The world’s longest-range production electric motor scooters in standard battery pack configurations at real highway speeds. (To 225 km/ 140 miles measured at 55 mph / 80 kmh). More range is available with range extender packages.
- The world’s fastest electric motor scooters with speeds over 130 km/h (80 mph)
- The world’s most powerful electric motor scooter with up to 20,000 watts of continuous power.
- The world's most fuel efficient vehicles with 630 MpgE at 55 mph and to over 1200 MpgE at lower speeds within our scooter and motorcycle line. In the 130 mile 2016 Vetter Challenge, the stock ZEV LRC ran less watts per mile power use than two ZERO based streamliners in the competition (which each had larger battery packages), beaten only by 3% by a purpose built streamliner.
- The world's fastest production electric bicycle. 34 mph
- A full line of cargo and delivery 2 and 3 wheel vehicles.
- USA DOT certified
- Assembled in the USA
- Available with EEC certification
- Titled and documented with USA VIN numbers (VIN WMI code 1Z9--------354---)
ZEV products feature the bleeding edge of available EV alternative fuel technology
- ZEV is the only company in the world to use oil-cooled hub motors inside the rear wheel. This extra lubrication radically increases motor life and cooling for the longest possible life.
- Hub motors (also called wheel motors) eliminate belts or chain drives for more efficiency yielding higher range. This design gives us the lowest total or moving part count for maximum reliability and lowest maintenance.
- ZEV is the only company in the world with models having dual hub motors in the rear drive wheels for maximum power and flexibility.
- All of the 13, 14, 16, 17 inch hub motors have an extra set of hall sensors already built into the motor and pre-wired as a redundant standby set.
- Each bike is installed with an electronic 3 speed controller that acts like a transmission. A no clutch controller, which boosts range up to 50% and hill climbing ability up to 35% over competing vehicles. This controller varies both the amps and the volts at the touch of a button.
- Our largest standard battery pack has a capacity of 10kwh, the largest battery pack available in any scooter.
- Each battery pack is built to standard sizes so that as new battery technologies become available, your ZEV is ready to upgrade. No ZEV customer will ever be locked in to a single battery supplier.
Scooters and Motorcycles
LRC 15 LRC 12.2 LRC 11 LRC 6
ZEV's Longest Running Production Line, Including the:
S-7100 S-8500 LR S-6100 S-6000 L
S-4100 S-3600 L S-4100 L
The world's most capable motor scooter, the rugged T-Series includes:
T-8500 T-6100 T-5100 T6000L
2700 L & 2700 DLRBuilt tough for service as delivery bike or a commuter bike, a hard accelerating "does it all" vehicle.
ZEV T3-1 MICRO IN PERSONAL AND DELIVERY VERSIONS
DELIVERY AND CARGO SOLUTIONS
The Aero Series E-Bikes
The World's fastest concealed battery E-bikes
SIDECAR OPTIONS FOR THE T8500
TAKE A DEMONSTRATION RIDE TODAY
We offer demonstration rides at our facility in Morgantown, WV and at our dealers around the world. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange a test ride today.
WE PAY YOUR GAS OR AIRFARE if you travel and purchase a ZEV motorcycle or scooter. Dealers in the UK, Poland, and Netherlands provide test rides also.
Check the tabs at the left side of the page for individual models and specs.
Would you like to receive our catalog and model comparison spread sheet? We can send it by email or standard Post. Click on the link below and tell us your preference.
Would you like to be on our newsletter with advance notice of promotions, deals, and new model information? Click on the link below and put ADD ME on the title line.