ZEV OFFERS THE 3600 WATT HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR SCOOTERS.
3600 L (Lead/Silcone Battery) cost fighter.
The ZEV3600 was designed with two goals in mind.
-To be the best and most powerful low cost electric scooter available.
- To meet the requirement of the law in those states and countries that have special allowances for two wheeled motor vehicles under 5 hp. (i.e. no motorcycle license required. Often called a Moped law) The 3600 has 4.83 hp. (Some states have even lower power rules for the Moped law of between 1.5 and 2 hp. For those states ask about our low power version of the ZEV 2700)
For the customers who cannot benefit from this 5 hp Moped specific law, the higher power ZEV4100 is recommended)
The ZEV3600 L is is a true high performance motor scooter with 3600 watts of output power.
Speed - 81 kph / 50 mph
Range - depends upon terrain, weather, and carrying load. Our range is measured on flat under SAE standard conditions.
- 25 miles at 48 mph
- 45 miles at 40 mph
- 60 miles at 28 mph
- 70 miles at 12 mph
Customers who drive the bikes daily have posted reports on forums that they are driving 45 miles between charging.
Curb Weight - 284 lbs / 129 kg
Gross Weight - 759 lbs / 345 kg (bike plus load)
click on http://www.youtube.com/user/iConservePA#p/a/u/0/yRUIgm-nmAc for a short movie by the Pennsylvania Parks system about the 3600.
Current shipping time:
Two weeks if on dealer floor.
Within the range of 80-110 days if factory direct.
What makes the L different from other bikes is the use of Lead Silicate batteries instead of Lithium (or Lead Acid) batteries.
The Silicate lead battery used by ZEV are a completely different battery than the old lead sulfuric acid battery.
• They have only about 10% of the internal resistance of the old sulfuric acid battery. This allows these batteries to be charged in ½ the time of normal lead acid battery.
• The discharge ability is much better allowing rapid vehicle acceleration with up to 4.5 times the ability to discharge without damage.
• There is little or no temperature increases during charging or discharging.
• The battery is far less sensitive to temperature being able to work normally at -50 C.
• The battery has no memory.
• The electrolyte is the ultimate green battery fluid as it can be used as a fertilizer.
• The shelf life is in excess of 12 months without losing charge. So an unused vehicle does not run itself down.
• The battery are non explosive.
• The battery can be recharged at high currents of .8 to 1 C.
• High discharge rates are not a problem given the low internal resistance.
• There is no acid mist produced by charging.
• The battery can be fully deep charged through over 500 cycles
• The energy storage to weight ratio is about 24% better than lead acid.
• The battery plates do not sulfate and destroy the battery.
****All comparison information taken directly from competitor websites and sales brochures and from letters from their staff
CONTACT US NOW
Phone 304 - 291 -3843