ZEV offers special chassis work trikes - or electric vehicles built to your specifications for your particular work mission. We offer a variety of three wheeled work trike. These chassis are available to carry up to 2 tons in the largest versions.
Why use a trike compared to a UTV, NEV, ATV, golf cart, or utility vehicle--Consider that ZEV trikes offer:
- Only ZEV utility trikes have the ability to be driven on the road legally in all states as opposed to UTV, ATV, golf carts, and other utility vehicles. Generally, with few state exceptions, these other vehicles may not be driven on the road.
- The ability to be driven as a licensed motorcycle in all states, or as an NEV with a car license in some states.
- Far more reliability and speed at a lower cost than a golf cart. Speeds to 3 times that of many golf cart (to 35 mph when driven as a registered motorcycle with a motorcycle license). Range to 3 times of many golf cart.
- More load carrying ability than a golf cart or a UTV vehicle with 4 X 8 ft beds and loads to 1600 lbs in the standard models (T3-2)
- Less cost and maintenance than a 4 wheel vehicle, and never need a front end alignment.
- Available in box truck rear cargo containment, flat beds, dump beds
Our lightest and lowest price trike was designed to cover both the needs of individuals as a general run about and for light load delivery. It is narrow so that it can find parking easily, and can drive between lines of cars at stop lights (where allowed by law).
Available in personal or delivery forms. See the T3-1 listing on the left tab
Our larger vehicle are available with truck type beds, flatbeds, and dumping beds, with and without cab enclosures. The trike below has a dumping bed and a 500 kg load rating.
These vehicles are also available in serial hybrid form with generator/range extenders built in under the seats.
PERSONAL VEHICLE / TAXI
We offer a broad range of vehicles all based around a small 3 person, 3 wheel trike chassis. The power, speed, range, and load carrying are tailored to the customer specifications.
Compared to a Golf Cart or a NEV, the ZEV is a minimum of 30% faster, and less expensive, while being able to carry radically larger loads.
Power can be as great as 32 kw with battery capacity to 7.68 kwh in lead battery, and far more in lithium. Options include larger battery packs, more power, bigger brakes, more load carrying ability, ability to tow a trailer, serial hybrid booster generators, quick change battery packs, dual rear wheels, heavy load chassis.
There are two chassis versions of the taxi. The larger T3-3 is the strongest and can provide the greatest range of power, speed, range options
Due to the nature of all of these vehicles, please contact ZEV sales to discuss you particular needs.
CONTACT US NOW
Phone 304 - 291 -3843